Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I think I may give up and giving titles to my posts. I can never come up with anything. I'm not a very creative person...

I'm not sure I have much to talk about so we're just going to get straight to the art.


So here is another one I did early in last spring semester. It was probably finished sometime in January or February. It's one of my larger pieces. It's 34 x 45.5 in. This one was actually in two separate art shows at my university, the big undergrad one and a smaller one just for the advanced and intermediate painting classes.

So after this week is a big training week for supervisors in the cafeteria, then another week, and then classes start! So once classes start I should be able to update this blog with a lot more new stuff. Get excited!

1 comment:

  1. titles are definitely amongst the worst things to come up with. I don't know if you ever had classes with her, but marjie just titles all of her posts with a dash http://marjorieverlin.wordpress.com/

    (incredibly confusing when they show up three or five at a time, but I like to see them so I'm not complaining :) )

    ReplyDelete