Sunday, August 12, 2012

I'm starting to run out of paintings to put up. At least ones that are decent in any way. Then I realized I have had more classes than just painting classes. I didn't exactly specify that this was only a painting blog. I think. So anyway. This summer I took my final required drawing class. It was an abstract drawing class in which we explored various different mediums and techniques. It was really fun, and very free. The projects never really had very much in the way of restrictions which left it very open for exploration. Unfortunately (or fortunately in a way), the professor is holding on to some of our work to have a small show to display the work that was made in the class. That means that she still has some of my best things from the class. Doesn't mean I can't put up some of the not so great things.

So here's one:


This was done with graphite powder and some conte crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment