Friday, August 3, 2012

Work, Work, Work, and No Play

This whole trying to sell art thing can get pretty discouraging. So can this blogging thing. I think I'm up to 50 views on my blog and more than half of them are from Russia, and find my blog through a website to get payed while wandering around social websites. I know I already mentioned this but I think it's funny. I can't figure out how my blog would be related to those websites. Anyway, I doubt they actually read this. Let me know if you do! I'd love to talk to some people from Russia anyway. I also have one visit from Macedonia and one from Germany.

More than that though is I'm working in the cafeteria full time, as well as a bit for teaching English. Adding this blogging thing and keeping my Etsy up, which no one has visited my shop in 4 days, I'm getting pretty busy. Basically it's all a lot of work with nothing to show for it. Well, I knew it wasn't going to be easy!

Well on to today's art!


I do believe this one was accepted into the art show last year as well. I'm already forgetting which ones were in there. I don't really have much to say about this one.

Well, now I'm going to have to start pulling out more of my paintings and taking pictures. Maybe even paint some more new things. I'm pretty much out of one's that I've already taken pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment